Liquid Controls M Series rotary motion positive displacement (PD) meters offer the best in measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, and a broad range of industrial liquids.
LC meters present a unique design, almost nullifying the stream shear action, balancing pressures in the meter chamber, ensuring an insignificant pressure drop through the meter. LC meter consists of a housing in which three synchronized rotors turn with no metal-to-metal contact neither between them nor with the housing internal surface, preventing the internal parts from wear, which results in a long lifetime.
The hydraulic sealing is accomplished by a stationary boundary layer of liquid, not by the wiping action of mechanical parts.
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Low pressure drop: the meter will work accurately both by gravity or under pump pressure.
- Sustained accuracy: no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means almost no accuracy loss over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer lifetime. M series meters comply with MID (European W&M standard) and other International Weight and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Weights & Measures approval (world-wide) for custody transfer with mechanical or electronic registration systems meeting API standards.
- Designed and approved for ATEX Zone 1 Standard.
- Wide temperature range: products can be metered accurately from -25°C to +55°C)
- Wide viscosity range: LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability: the right-angle design provides unequalled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150 PSI/10.5 bar for fuels.
- Meter and rotors: Cast aluminium (or AISI 316 for class 8 M7 meter)
- Internal components: aluminium, Ni-Resist, stainless steel, iron.
- Seal materials: NBR, FKM, PTFE
|MODEL||SIZE||MAX NOM. FLOW RATE|
|M5||1½” or 2″||250 l/min (66 GPM)|
|M7||2″ or 1½”||500 l/min (132 GPM)|
|M10||2″||550 l/min (145 GPM)|
|M15||3″||1000 l/min (264 GPM)|
|M25||3″||1150 l/min (304 GPM)|
|M30||4″ or 3″||1700 l/min (449 GPM)|